Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tue. March 9 DAY 2

OK so yesterday was challenge day 2 for me. I took a day off running because I was still in pain from the day before. To make up for it I did sit-ups, but not just any sit-ups, the kind that make you want to puke after doing them and prevent you from moving the next day. Yes I hurt, but in a good way!

FOOD

Breakfast
Special K Cereal 3/4cup
Pop Tarts 2pastries
Water

Snack
Chewy Bar

Lunch
Soup 1cup
Bread
Water

Dinner
Lean Pockets (2)
Glass of cream soda

"Dessert"**
Chocolate Chip Cookies(6)
Grasshopper Cookies(6)
Glass of milk

** OK so I know I shouldn't have had the cookies but they called my name so I had to eat them! It undid everything I was striving for but....oh well they were yummy!

WORK OUT FOR THE DAY

Back Raises 60
Sit ups 50
Bycicle SU 100
Leg Raises 60

So after I did this work out, I couldn't feel the burn at all. I honestly thought that it did nothing. Yet when I woke up this morning, I tried to sit up in bed and it didn't work. I felt the burn alright!!

No comments:

Post a Comment