Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Challenge Day 1

Monday March 8

OK so day one was yesterday. It all went well for the most part. I know I said I wasn't going to count calories but I wanted to know about where I was at...so I did. It was going great too! Till I had a meat and cheese snack pack thing. I was enjoying a little snack like usually when I turned it over and saw that is was almost 500 cal!! I was stunned! I couldn't believe it! Half my days calories wrapped up in one "snack" anyways, so here was how the day went:

FOOD

Breakfast:
Special K Cereal
Yogurt
Water

Lunch:
Ham&Cheese Snack Pack
Chewy Bar(2)
Water

Snack:
Leftover Potatoes cubes
Chewy Bar

Dinner:
Chicken Cesaer Salad
French Bread



WORK OUT

Run 15min
Back Raises 60
Sit ups 30
Leg Raises 40


Total Cal consumed=1800
Total burned=525

It was amazing to realize how out of shape I was after this day!! I can't seem to slow my running pace from when I was able to run 3miles in less then 30min... other words.. I almost passed out after the run! Seeing spots and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment